- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deuter-Ripstop 210 | Deuter-Microrip-Nylon
- BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN – Women’s backs are generally shorter than men’s; Deuter’s SL carry system is designed not only to accommodate this, but also account for other anatomical differences; SL packs bring together the latest physiological science and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction
- MAXIMUM VENTILATION – Deuter’s innovative AirComfort back system leverages a flexible steel spring frame to stabilize the mesh panel that creates ventilation space between the pack and your body; Ultralight and super-breathable, the durable AirComfort system reduces heat build up without compromising freedom of movement
- VERSATILITY – Designed to be as lightweight as possible, the Airlite is an innovative take on the classic day pack; An excellent choice for long distance runners, bicyclists, hikers, and urban commuters who don’t let anything slow them down
- FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY – The Airlite is equipped with everything you need and nothing you don’t: compression straps; hipbelt with dual mesh pockets; ventilated shoulder straps; valuables compartment with key hook; hiking pole attachment loops; pockets in all the right places; even an integrated, detachable rain cover; compatible with 2- or 3-liter hydration systems
- BUILT TO LAST – Ripstop 210 and Microrip-Nylon fabrics lend the Airlite high-performance durability in a featherweight package; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer
The brand new Airlite series of daypacks are designed with our proven Aircomfort back system to give you maximum ventilation in a daypack designed for the day hiker or multisport adventurer.