- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, longer lasting material.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL MATERIAL: The Kanken No. 2 is made from Fjallraven’s own hardwearing fabric, G-1000. The dense weave is made from a waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Prepares you for all types of adventures all year-round.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken No. 2 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a G-1000 reinforced sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder “X” design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15″ (38 cm) x 10.6″ (27 cm) x 5.1″ (13 cm) and weighs 1.2 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950’s, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin’s idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Kanken No. 2 Black pretty much speaks for itself: Black on black, but with a colourful personality. A monochrome friend of Kanken No 2, also made from durable, waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty with leather details. An everyday backpack with excellent longevity that is just as practical to use for school or work as it is on an outing or when travelling. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. An inside back pocket has a padded seat pad made from G-1000 HeavyDuty, easy to take out when you want to sit down for a pause and when in place, it keeps the backpack’s contents from pressing against the back. Two open pockets on the sides and a zippered pocket on the front. Business card holder inside. Leather details and handles, textile shoulder straps.