- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: Main Pack, Sleep System Carrier, Shoulder Straps, Waist Belt, Frame & 2 Sustainment Pouches
- Fully Adjustable & Heavily Padded Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt
- 5,400 Total Cubic Inch Capcity to store tons of Gear
- Perfect for: Camping, Hiking, Bug Out Bag, Survival, Hunting or School Backpack
- Highly Water Resistant; Comes with Two Side Pouches; Military Surplus & Made in USA!
Our Woodland Camo MOLLE II Standard Packs w/ 2 Sustainment Pouches are fully assembled. They include: the main pack, modular sleep system carrier, shoulder straps, waist belt, black frame & 2 Sustainment Pouches. Every component is Genuine Military Issue. The standard pack has tons of capacity and can store 4,600 cubic inches of gear… the sustainment pouches add an additional 800 cubic inches for a total of 5,400 cubic inches. Made of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon with heavy duty plastic buckles. This pack is fully adjustable and highly water resistant. The shoulder straps feature the new style quick release tail straps with a sternum strap. The waist belt is direct molded for comfort and features a large quick release buckle. The sustainment pouches allow you store items for quick access and they feature quick release buckles with cord locks. MOLLE/PALS universal webbing covers the pack which allows you to attach all kinds of pouches and gear. These packs are great for camping, hiking, bug out bags, survival, hunting and general use. Manufactured by Specialty Defense Systems for the U.S. Army. These are Genuine ArmyGear!