- An internal sewn-in backpanel sleeve with clip attachment accommodates up to 3 liters of hydration
- The Exos peripheral frame is a 6065 aluminum alloy with an internal suspended cross strut providing excellent load carrying support
- The ExoForm sewn-in hipbelt features seamless layered mesh covered foam providing exceptional comfort, cushioning and load transfer.
- A removable floating top pocket with an internal key clip and under-lid zippered mesh pocket provides organization.
- Multiple cord tie-off points for the quick attachment of additional gear are located on both sides of the front panel on each Exos pack.
Since its introduction in 2008, the Exos Series has become a standard on the Appalachian Trail and with ultralight enthusiasts not willing to sacrifice comfort. Our AirSpeed suspension, torso-specific sizing and ergonomic design all contribute to bridge the gap between comfort, fit and light weight. The Spring 2014 redesign benefits from Osprey’s never-ending search for the latest technology in materials and hardware as well as innovative design. The comfort and support of the harness and hip belt are drastically improved. Updated materials and hardware provide a lighter weight pack and the lid, key straps and attachment points are all removable.