- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The zip-off, foam padded gender specific adjustable harness and fixed hipbelt are directly connected to a LightWire peripheral frame
- Adjustable harness can slide either up or down using the window as a fit guide to locate your proper torso size
- The tuck away gender specific foam padded hipbelt utilizes Osprey’s exclusive modified straight ErgoPull closure
- A dual lockable zippered front panel provides access to the main compartment
- Dual foam padded sidewalls work in conjunction with our StraightJacket compression system to both protect contents and stabilize loads
For your next trek around the world, consider the Osprey Waypoint 80, a travel pack that carries like a backpack, so your comfort is assured. For day trips from base, you’ll love the detachable daypack for carrying flexibility. This generous 80-liter travel pack is an obvious choice for your cross-country or round-the-world adventure.Zip-and-clip daypack with Port Window™..Removable sleeping pad straps..Daypack harness attachment for secure front carry and access..Adjustable hipbelt and harness with adjustable torso (5″ / 13 cm adjustable range)..Zippered cover to protect and tuck away hipbelt and harness for checking through..Three internal zip pockets..Dual internal compression straps prevent your load from shifting..Daypack includes 15″ padded laptop and Port™ tablet sleeves..Daypack has top slash pocket and dual side stretch mesh pockets..Fabrics: 320 denier nylon dobby main body, with 420 HD nylon packcloth accent and bottom..Size: 26″H x 15″W x 17″ D / 66 x 38 x 17 cm..Volume: 4882 cu. in. / 80 L..Wt. 5.69 lbs. / 2.58 kg..