- Main Pack: (65L) 3550 (cu in) 27” h x 15”w x 8.5”d, Daypack (15L) 725 (cu in) 17.5”h x 11”w x 6.5’d
- Inner detachable zippered laundry bag and hidden Velcro storage pocket with rain cover.
- Fully secured shoulder straps when checking your bag at the airport, side I.D. tag and two coded locks.
- Detachable daypack has felt lined pocket, accessory loops, side mesh pockets and compression straps.
- Air Bridge back system with padded adjustable shoulder straps and unisex sternum strap
The Urban Peak™ 2 in1 combination Travel Backpack/Duffel and Daypack was created to encompass its versatility in both city and outdoor living. The idea of being able to have a large bag for travel and hiking and a daypack to use for all your corporate gear, gym attire etc. makes this the ideal gear. The 420D Ripstop and 600D material and the design of each bag were selected for durability, water resistance and manageability. Main pack features a side shoulder strap to be able to carry the bag horizontally, buckles, bottom compartment to keep items separate from main compartment, front zippered compartment, rain covers to protect the packs contents from moisture in case of heavy rain and hydration compatible. Both packs include large main compartment, sternum straps to improve the fit of the pack on your body, and the ARL Air-Bridge strap system designed for effective ventilation with a combination of hard molded EVA foam and soft air-mesh layers provide a great mixture of comfort and ventilation during sweaty activities. The slight curve design allows for minimal contact surface area of the profiled areas allowing free air circulation all around the pack and more comfortable weight distribution.